Long Island News
Suffolk SPCA asks for donations for Medford animals
MEDFORD, N.Y. (WABC) -- The Suffolk County SPCA is requesting donations to help care for the animals taken from a home in Medford.
More than 150 animals were taken from the home on Lincoln Road on Tuesday.
The Suffolk SPCA, Town of Brookhaven officials and The Star Foundation took part in the rescue of the animals.
The SPCA says that quite a few of them are going to require long-term veterinary care.
The Suffolk SPCA says that donations would be greatly appreciated to help cover the cost of veterinary care and fostering the animals until permanent homes can be found.
To make a donation please CLICK HERE
For more information please visit: https://suffolkspca.org/
long island, animals, suffolk county, long island news
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter
- NYC rape-murder cannibal conspiracy trial headed to jury 49 min ago
- Brothers plead guilty in Orthodox Jewish divorce scandal
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys 26 min ago
- Elderly jaywalker roughed up during arrest due in court 36 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building 59 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos