Long Island News
Suffolk SPCA asks for donations for Medford animals
MEDFORD, N.Y. (WABC) -- The Suffolk County SPCA is requesting donations to help care for the animals taken from a home in Medford.
More than 150 animals were taken from the home on Lincoln Road on Tuesday.
The Suffolk SPCA, Town of Brookhaven officials and The Star Foundation took part in the rescue of the animals.
The SPCA says that quite a few of them are going to require long-term veterinary care.
The Suffolk SPCA says that donations would be greatly appreciated to help cover the cost of veterinary care and fostering the animals until permanent homes can be found.
To make a donation please CLICK HERE
For more information please visit: https://suffolkspca.org/
long island, animals, suffolk county, long island news
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center 22 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos 21 min ago
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 12 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Suspect in Myls Dobson murder due in court
- New York City pre-K signups end on Wednesday 10 min ago
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ...
22 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos