Long Island News
Man mysteriously found dead in street in Brentwood
BRENTWOOD (WABC) -- Police on Long Island are trying to figure out what led to the death of a man found lying in the street by a passerby Thursday night.
Authorities say 24-year-old Adrian Roberts was discovered lying on Jefferson Avenue in Brentwood around 11 p.m. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Now, investigators are trying to figure out what caused his death and if it was a hit-and-run accident.
The medical examiner will perform an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
Anyone who may have witnessed what happened is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS.
long island, brentwood, hit and run accident, long island news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 52 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident