Long Island News
Man mysteriously found dead in street in Brentwood
BRENTWOOD (WABC) -- Police on Long Island are trying to figure out what led to the death of a man found lying in the street by a passerby Thursday night.
Authorities say 24-year-old Adrian Roberts was discovered lying on Jefferson Avenue in Brentwood around 11 p.m. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Now, investigators are trying to figure out what caused his death and if it was a hit-and-run accident.
The medical examiner will perform an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
Anyone who may have witnessed what happened is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS.
long island, brentwood, hit and run accident, long island news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 23 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 30 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos