Long Island News
Man mysteriously found dead in street in Brentwood
BRENTWOOD (WABC) -- Police on Long Island are trying to figure out what led to the death of a man found lying in the street by a passerby Thursday night.
Authorities say 24-year-old Adrian Roberts was discovered lying on Jefferson Avenue in Brentwood around 11 p.m. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Now, investigators are trying to figure out what caused his death and if it was a hit-and-run accident.
The medical examiner will perform an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
Anyone who may have witnessed what happened is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS.
long island, brentwood, hit and run accident, long island news
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 4 dead, 280 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital 10 min ago
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent...
10 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos