Long Island News
Alleged drunk driver crashes into Bellmore home
BELLMORE, N.Y. (WABC) -- A Bellmore man is charged with drunk driving after his car crashed into a house on Long Island.
The car rammed into a home on St. Marks Avenue in Bellmore, just before 10 p.m. Saturday.
Nassau County police arrested the driver, 30-year old Matthew Knee, and charged him with Reckless Assault Third Degree and Driving While Intoxicated.
Knee and his 51-year old male passenger were taken to an area hospital and treated for head injuries.
long island, bellmore, drunk driving, dwi, long island news
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead 59 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Annual 'Pokey,' 'Schleppie' awards for MTA bus service
- Rangel announces run for 23rd term
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect 32 min ago
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Screw Magazine publisher Al Goldstein dies at 77
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
59 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos