Long Island News
Alleged drunk driver crashes into Bellmore home
BELLMORE, N.Y. (WABC) -- A Bellmore man is charged with drunk driving after his car crashed into a house on Long Island.
The car rammed into a home on St. Marks Avenue in Bellmore, just before 10 p.m. Saturday.
Nassau County police arrested the driver, 30-year old Matthew Knee, and charged him with Reckless Assault Third Degree and Driving While Intoxicated.
Knee and his 51-year old male passenger were taken to an area hospital and treated for head injuries.
long island, bellmore, drunk driving, dwi, long island news
- Malaysia Airlines says plane went missing 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos