Long Island News
Alleged drunk driver crashes into Bellmore home
BELLMORE, N.Y. (WABC) -- A Bellmore man is charged with drunk driving after his car crashed into a house on Long Island.
The car rammed into a home on St. Marks Avenue in Bellmore, just before 10 p.m. Saturday.
Nassau County police arrested the driver, 30-year old Matthew Knee, and charged him with Reckless Assault Third Degree and Driving While Intoxicated.
Knee and his 51-year old male passenger were taken to an area hospital and treated for head injuries.
long island, bellmore, drunk driving, dwi, long island news
- Cuomo to announce deal between MTA and Union 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions 4 min ago
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay 24 min ago
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
- NYC mayor announces Sandy recovery reforms 40 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- NYC mayor announces Sandy recovery reforms
40 min ago