Long Island News
Alleged drunk driver crashes into Bellmore home
BELLMORE, N.Y. (WABC) -- A Bellmore man is charged with drunk driving after his car crashed into a house on Long Island.
The car rammed into a home on St. Marks Avenue in Bellmore, just before 10 p.m. Saturday.
Nassau County police arrested the driver, 30-year old Matthew Knee, and charged him with Reckless Assault Third Degree and Driving While Intoxicated.
Knee and his 51-year old male passenger were taken to an area hospital and treated for head injuries.
long island, bellmore, drunk driving, dwi, long island news
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela 20 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Bill Bratton tapped to return as NYPD commisioner
- Police search for suspect in Brooklyn shooting
- Search for suspects in subway attack on two women
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- Metro-North derailment victim Jim Lovell to be laid to rest
- Freeze takes an icy grip on much of the nation 53 min ago
- Bob Dylan's Newport electric guitar for sale 15 min ago
- Springsteen 'Born to Run' draft sells for $197K
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
20 min ago