Long Island News
Alleged drunk driver crashes into Bellmore home
BELLMORE, N.Y. (WABC) -- A Bellmore man is charged with drunk driving after his car crashed into a house on Long Island.
The car rammed into a home on St. Marks Avenue in Bellmore, just before 10 p.m. Saturday.
Nassau County police arrested the driver, 30-year old Matthew Knee, and charged him with Reckless Assault Third Degree and Driving While Intoxicated.
Knee and his 51-year old male passenger were taken to an area hospital and treated for head injuries.
long island, bellmore, drunk driving, dwi, long island news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act