Long Island News
Long Island man charged with DWAI in crash that killed woman
EAST PATCHOGUE (WABC) -- A Long Island man is facing charges for his role in a deadly crash while he was allegedly on drugs.
The crash happened just before 6 p.m. Wednesday on Gazzola Drive and Sills Road in East Patchogue.
Camille Ricciardo, 71, died when a commercial truck driven by 23-year-old Justin Klein crashed into her car.
Klein was rushed to Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center, where he was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Klein, who is employed by 84 Lumber, was charged with driving while ability impaired by drugs and criminal possession of a controlled substance.
long island, east patchogue, accident, drugged driving, long island news
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen 40 min ago
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 50 min ago
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing Muslim girl 38 min ago
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized 21 min ago
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos