Long Island News
Long Island man charged with fatally stabbing his brother
Sunday, May 12, 2013
WEST BABYLON, N.Y. (WABC) -- A man is under arrest on Long Island, charged with stabbing his brother to death in their West Babylon home.
Suffolk County Police were called to 679 Densfield Road, after they say 54-year old John Beaumont called police to report that he stabbed his brother Thomas during an argument. 57-year old Thomas Beaumont was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center in West Islip, where he died from his injuries. John Beaumont was arrested and charged with second-degree murder. He is scheduled to be arraigned Monday at First District Court in Central Islip. Both the brothers lived with their father, who was home at the time of the stabbing. He was not injured.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
long island, west babylon, stabbing, long island news
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze to be laid to rest
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- $270 million up for grabs in Friday Mega Millions drawing 55 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos