Long Island News
Long Island man pulled over with 50 license suspensions
WEST ISLIP (WABC) -- A Long Island man pulled over for driving unusually slow was arrested after police found he was driving with 50 suspensions on his license.
Louis Newman, 52, of Bay Shore, is due in court Wednesday.
A Suffolk County officer stopped Newman at the intersection of Udall Road and Bay Shore Road in West Islip at 5:25 p.m. Tuesday.
Newman told the officer he did not have his license with him.
After running a check, the officer learned Newman's license was suspended 50 times on 10 different dates.
long island, west islip, bay shore, long island news
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins 2 min ago
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident