Long Island News
Long Island man pulled over with 50 license suspensions
WEST ISLIP (WABC) -- A Long Island man pulled over for driving unusually slow was arrested after police found he was driving with 50 suspensions on his license.
Louis Newman, 52, of Bay Shore, is due in court Wednesday.
A Suffolk County officer stopped Newman at the intersection of Udall Road and Bay Shore Road in West Islip at 5:25 p.m. Tuesday.
Newman told the officer he did not have his license with him.
After running a check, the officer learned Newman's license was suspended 50 times on 10 different dates.
long island, west islip, bay shore, long island news
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Woman charged in fatal hit-and-run in Stamford 39 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Coney Island double stabbing 49 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos