Long Island News
Man accused of DWI with 6-year old daughter in car
Saturday, May 25, 2013
HUNTINGTON, N.Y. (WABC) -- A Long Island man has been arrested on charges of driving drunk with his 6-year old daughter in the car.Police say Wilm was driving a 2005 Dodge Pickup on East Main Street when he hit the rear of a 2007 Ford SUV, which then hit a 1999 Toyota Officers observed Wilm was under the influence of alcohol and arrested him. His daughter was in a booster seat in the backseat of the vehicle. There were no injuries in the crash. Wilm's vehicle was impounded for a safety check. Child Protective Services will be notified and the child was released to her mother. Wilm was charged with Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated with a Passenger 15 Years Old or Younger (Leandra's Law), Driving While Intoxicated and Endangering the Welfare of a Child.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
long island, long island news
- At least 3 dead, 69 hurt in East Harlem explosion
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Two East Harlem explosion victims identified
- Survivors describe explosion in East Harlem
- Dozens homeless after East Harlem buildings destroyed
- Video: 2 men describe pulling child out of rubble
- Investigators focus on an old cast-iron gas pipeline
- Video: East Harlem Explosion on social media
- Video: Damage throughout neighborhood after East...
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
- Metro-North service restored after East Harlem explosion
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
Eyewitness News Links