Long Island News
Long Island man nabbed in drug bust while holding baby
CENTRAL ISLIP (WABC) -- A Long Island man is under arrest, accused of selling drugs with his 8-month-old daughter in his arms.
Police say 23-year-old Tyreek Langs was selling heroin while holding his baby.
The incident happened in Central Islip, near Peters Boulevard and Kelly Avenue, around 3 p.m. Thursday.
Langs was arrested and charged with possession and sale of a controlled substance and endangering the welfare of a child.
The baby is now with her great grandmother.
long island, long island news
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey