Long Island News
Long Island man nabbed in drug bust while holding baby
CENTRAL ISLIP (WABC) -- A Long Island man is under arrest, accused of selling drugs with his 8-month-old daughter in his arms.
Police say 23-year-old Tyreek Langs was selling heroin while holding his baby.
The incident happened in Central Islip, near Peters Boulevard and Kelly Avenue, around 3 p.m. Thursday.
Langs was arrested and charged with possession and sale of a controlled substance and endangering the welfare of a child.
The baby is now with her great grandmother.
long island, long island news
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos