Long Island News
Long Island man nabbed in drug bust while holding baby
CENTRAL ISLIP (WABC) -- A Long Island man is under arrest, accused of selling drugs with his 8-month-old daughter in his arms.
Police say 23-year-old Tyreek Langs was selling heroin while holding his baby.
The incident happened in Central Islip, near Peters Boulevard and Kelly Avenue, around 3 p.m. Thursday.
Langs was arrested and charged with possession and sale of a controlled substance and endangering the welfare of a child.
The baby is now with her great grandmother.
long island, long island news
- South Plainfield High School lockdown lifted 55 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives 34 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck 3 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 43 min ago
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt 30 min ago
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime 40 min ago
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3...
30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
34 min ago