Long Island News
Long Island man nabbed in drug bust while holding baby
CENTRAL ISLIP (WABC) -- A Long Island man is under arrest, accused of selling drugs with his 8-month-old daughter in his arms.
Police say 23-year-old Tyreek Langs was selling heroin while holding his baby.
The incident happened in Central Islip, near Peters Boulevard and Kelly Avenue, around 3 p.m. Thursday.
Langs was arrested and charged with possession and sale of a controlled substance and endangering the welfare of a child.
The baby is now with her great grandmother.
long island, long island news
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath and Beyond 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Newark tanker fire snarls traffic, delays NJ Transit trains
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Suspect in terrifying Brooklyn sex assault caught on camera
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- George Zimmerman's parents sue Roseanne Barr
- Alleged drunk driver rams crowd, kills 2 at SXSW in Texas
- Report: Average Wall Street bonus tops $164,000