Long Island News
Central Islip man arrested in nightclub stabbing
WEST HEMPSTEAD (WABC) -- A Long Island man is behind bars, accused of stabbing a man at a nightclub in West Hempstead.
Police arrested 34-year-old Kareem Small, of Central Islip, Sunday morning.
Authorities say he got into a fight with a 29-year-old man at Rumors and attacked him with a knife.
Small was arrested as he attempted to leave.
He is charged with assault and possession of a dangerous weapon.
The victim was transported to a nearby hospital in a Nassau County police ambulance and was treated.
long island, hempstead, central islip, stabbing, long island news
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey