Long Island News
Woman drowns in backyard pool in Syosset
SYOSSET (WABC) -- Authorities on Long Island are investigating a woman's drowning in a backyard pool.
Nassau County police responded to the home on Azalea Drive in Syosset around 10 a.m. Wednesday after a landscaper found the woman floating in the pool.
The victim was later identified as 55-year-old Patricia Doyle.
Authorities are still investigating the circumstances that led to Doyle's death.
long island, nassau county, syosset, drowning, long island news
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Malaysian Airlines asks for help in hunt for missing plane
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter 48 min ago
- Brothers plead guilty in Orthodox Jewish divorce scandal
- Greenwich Village fatal bus-truck suspect due in court 37 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 54 min ago
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building 33 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos