Long Island News
Video released of suspect in Hicksville pharmacy robbery
HICKSVILLE, N.Y. (WABC) -- Nassau County Police have released surveillance video of the suspect in an armed robbery at a Hicksville pharmacy.
The robbery took place the morning of July 1 at Harry's Pharmacy on South Broadway.
Police say a man with a handgun demanded Oxycodone from a male employee.
The suspect walked behind the counter and ordered a closed cabinet to be opened.
After obtaining several bottles of narcotics he fled on foot northbound on Broadway towards Roosevelt Street.
Two employees were in the store at the time but were not hurt.
The suspect is described as a white male, 25 to 30 years of age, medium build, wearing a bright yellow jacket, dark baseball cap, white surgical mask and gloves.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Nassau County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-244-TIPS.
long island, hicksville, robbery, long island news
- School bus overturns in Brooklyn; 5 hurt 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman 18 min ago
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 37 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 15 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 46 min ago
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 19 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident 13 min ago
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
37 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
46 min ago