Long Island News
Video released of suspect in Hicksville pharmacy robbery
HICKSVILLE, N.Y. (WABC) -- Nassau County Police have released surveillance video of the suspect in an armed robbery at a Hicksville pharmacy.
The robbery took place the morning of July 1 at Harry's Pharmacy on South Broadway.
Police say a man with a handgun demanded Oxycodone from a male employee.
The suspect walked behind the counter and ordered a closed cabinet to be opened.
After obtaining several bottles of narcotics he fled on foot northbound on Broadway towards Roosevelt Street.
Two employees were in the store at the time but were not hurt.
The suspect is described as a white male, 25 to 30 years of age, medium build, wearing a bright yellow jacket, dark baseball cap, white surgical mask and gloves.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Nassau County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-244-TIPS.
long island, hicksville, robbery, long island news
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected 49 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized 57 min ago
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
57 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
49 min ago