Long Island News
Child among injured in multicar crash in Levittown
LEVITTOWN (WABC) -- Police on Long Island are investigating a crash that injured several people, including a child.
Authorities say three cars collided at an intersection in Levittown around 6:30 p.m. Sunday.
Eyewitnesses say a toddler was thrown out of one of the vehicles.
The child was reportedly conscious when he was taken to the hospital.
Police have not released details of victims and their conditions.
Route 106 was shut down for several hours during the investigation.
long island, levittown, accident, long island news
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms
- Man arrested in Queens anti-Muslim harassment on bus
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span
- Queens serial robber caught on surveillance camera
- Man caught on camera using cloned ATM card 31 min ago
- BridgeGate panel could call Gov. Chris Christie to testify
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87 31 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 20 min ago