Long Island News
Child among injured in multicar crash in Levittown
LEVITTOWN (WABC) -- Police on Long Island are investigating a crash that injured several people, including a child.
Authorities say three cars collided at an intersection in Levittown around 6:30 p.m. Sunday.
Eyewitnesses say a toddler was thrown out of one of the vehicles.
The child was reportedly conscious when he was taken to the hospital.
Police have not released details of victims and their conditions.
Route 106 was shut down for several hours during the investigation.
long island, levittown, accident, long island news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos