Long Island News
Child among injured in multicar crash in Levittown
LEVITTOWN (WABC) -- Police on Long Island are investigating a crash that injured several people, including a child.
Authorities say three cars collided at an intersection in Levittown around 6:30 p.m. Sunday.
Eyewitnesses say a toddler was thrown out of one of the vehicles.
The child was reportedly conscious when he was taken to the hospital.
Police have not released details of victims and their conditions.
Route 106 was shut down for several hours during the investigation.
long island, levittown, accident, long island news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer 52 min ago
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park 43 min ago
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland 31 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32 38 min ago
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
2 min ago