Long Island News
Child among injured in multicar crash in Levittown
LEVITTOWN (WABC) -- Police on Long Island are investigating a crash that injured several people, including a child.
Authorities say three cars collided at an intersection in Levittown around 6:30 p.m. Sunday.
Eyewitnesses say a toddler was thrown out of one of the vehicles.
The child was reportedly conscious when he was taken to the hospital.
Police have not released details of victims and their conditions.
Route 106 was shut down for several hours during the investigation.
long island, levittown, accident, long island news
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 14 min ago
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- 14.5 pound baby born in Boston
- 2 injured in elevator accident in Manhattan building
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos