Long Island News
2 teens stabbed, 1 under arrest near Commack school
COMMACK (WABC) -- Police on Long Island have arrested a man in connection with the stabbing of two teenagers during a dispute.
The incident allegedly occurred on the grounds of Indian Hollow School in Commack around 10:40 p.m. Tuesday.
Police say Clyde Ricks of Commack was arrested and charged with assault.
The two 19-year-old victims suffered multiple stab wounds. Both were listed in stable condition.
The 20-year-old suspect was awaiting arraignment on Wednesday. It wasn't immediately known if he had a lawyer.
long island, commack, stabbing, long island news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent 23 min ago
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Bill would require equal access to tenant amenities
- Liam Neeson to tour stables amid carriage horse debate
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets 54 min ago
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win