Long Island News
Bar fight escalates into road rage incident on LIE
HOLBROOK, N.Y. (WABC) -- What started out as a fight at a bar ended with a road rage incident that led to a crash on the Long Island Expressway.
Police say 26-yer old Matthew Rall got into a confrontation with another man at a pub in Holbrook.
The other man, whose identity has not yet been released, drove off with a male passenger.
Rall allegedly followed the victim on the Long Island Expressway and deliberately smashed his Toyota Tacoma into the other man's Ford Ranger near exit 63 at about 2:30 a.m. Saturday.
Suffolk County Police arrested Rall at the scene.
The victim and his passenger were not injured.
Rall was charged wtih driving under the influence and second-degree reckless endangerment.
long island, long island expressway, road rage, long island news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Freight train, truck collide in West Nyack
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- Photos: Long Island Rail Road massacre
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Robinson Cano to sign with Mariners
- Photos: Robinson Cano through the years
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos