Long Island News
Long Island man in custody linked to handprint at burglary scene
FARMINGDALE (WABC) -- A Long Island man is under arrest, accused of burglarizing a home in Farmingdale.
Police say Wilfi Rosario Rodriguez broke into the home in April, after the 56-year-old female victim discovered her Staples Street home had been entered.
Investigators were searching for a suspect based on a handprint found on a window in the home.
They were able to identify Rodriguez while he was being held at a Suffolk County court on non- related charges Tuesday.
Rodriguez is charged with second-degree burglary.
long island, farmingdale, burglary, long island news
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos