Long Island News
Bank executive accused of Hamptons rape due in court
RIVERHEAD -- A New York City investment banker accused of raping a woman in the Hamptons faces arraignment Friday on a grand jury indictment.
Jason Lee was arrested last month at an East Hampton home that he and his wife had rented. He's pleaded not guilty.
The Suffolk County district attorney says Lee is scheduled to be arraigned Friday morning. He's free on $20,000 bail.
Police say a woman reported she had been sexually assaulted at the home. Lee and a group of friends had returned from a nightclub Aug. 20 when the alleged assault took place.
Lee, who lives in Manhattan, is on a leave of absence as a managing director in Goldman Sachs' equity capital markets department.
His attorney said after his client's arrest that he intended to fight the charges.
long island news, long island, east hampton, rape, long island news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 33 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 40 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos