Long Island News
Bank executive accused of Hamptons rape due in court
RIVERHEAD -- A New York City investment banker accused of raping a woman in the Hamptons faces arraignment Friday on a grand jury indictment.
Jason Lee was arrested last month at an East Hampton home that he and his wife had rented. He's pleaded not guilty.
The Suffolk County district attorney says Lee is scheduled to be arraigned Friday morning. He's free on $20,000 bail.
Police say a woman reported she had been sexually assaulted at the home. Lee and a group of friends had returned from a nightclub Aug. 20 when the alleged assault took place.
Lee, who lives in Manhattan, is on a leave of absence as a managing director in Goldman Sachs' equity capital markets department.
His attorney said after his client's arrest that he intended to fight the charges.
long island news, long island, east hampton, rape, long island news
- Massive forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise 13 min ago
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- Heroin antidote Narcan saves 6 in Ocean County
- Woman charged in fatal hit and run in Hempstead
- Baby monitors batteries recalled over burn hazard
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies in NYC
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx...
13 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos