Long Island News
Bank executive accused of Hamptons rape due in court
RIVERHEAD -- A New York City investment banker accused of raping a woman in the Hamptons faces arraignment Friday on a grand jury indictment.
Jason Lee was arrested last month at an East Hampton home that he and his wife had rented. He's pleaded not guilty.
The Suffolk County district attorney says Lee is scheduled to be arraigned Friday morning. He's free on $20,000 bail.
Police say a woman reported she had been sexually assaulted at the home. Lee and a group of friends had returned from a nightclub Aug. 20 when the alleged assault took place.
Lee, who lives in Manhattan, is on a leave of absence as a managing director in Goldman Sachs' equity capital markets department.
His attorney said after his client's arrest that he intended to fight the charges.
long island news, long island, east hampton, rape, long island news
- London theatre roof collapses; Dozens injured 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- NYC 's smoking ban to include e-cigarettes 35 min ago
- 4 juveniles charges in possible knockout attacks
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos