Long Island News
Deer Park pharmacy robbed; Suspect caught on camera
DEER PARK (WABC) -- Police on Long Island are asking the public's help in identifying a man who robbed a CVS overnight.
The robbery happened at the pharmacy on Deer Park Avenue in Deer Park around 11 p.m. Sunday.
Authorities say the man jumped over the counter and demanded prescription pain medication from the clerk.
The suspect got the drugs and then escaped in a white Ford Explorer.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone who recognizes the man is asked to call police.
long island news, long island, suffolk county news, deer park, robbery, long island news
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause 59 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks 21 min ago
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Firefighters respond to brush fire near JFK
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for...
59 min ago