Long Island News
Dina Lohan pleads not guilty, loses license in Long Island DWI case
NASSAU COUNTY (WABC) -- Dina Lohan, mother of troubled actress Lindsay Lohan, was in court Tuesday to face a drunk driving charge.
The 50-year-old Lohan was pulled over for speeding and arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated on the Northern State Parkway on Long Island on September 12.
A breath test showed she had a blood-alcohol level that was more than double the state's legal limit of .08 percent.
She was issued tickets for DWI and speeding. She pleaded not guilty Tuesday and was released with a suspended license and without bail.
Dina Lohan's lawyer, Mark Heller, said in court Tuesday that his client has no criminal record. She was later driven away in a silver Rolls Royce.
The arrest comes just months after Lindsay completed her latest stint in rehab.
Lindsay Lohan was spotted by photographers at her mother's Merrick, Long Island, home following Dina Lohan's arrest.
long island news, long island, drunk driving, long island news
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze to be laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- $270 million up for grabs in Friday Mega Millions drawing
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos