Long Island News
Dina Lohan pleads not guilty, loses license in Long Island DWI case
NASSAU COUNTY (WABC) -- Dina Lohan, mother of troubled actress Lindsay Lohan, was in court Tuesday to face a drunk driving charge.
The 50-year-old Lohan was pulled over for speeding and arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated on the Northern State Parkway on Long Island on September 12.
A breath test showed she had a blood-alcohol level that was more than double the state's legal limit of .08 percent.
She was issued tickets for DWI and speeding. She pleaded not guilty Tuesday and was released with a suspended license and without bail.
Dina Lohan's lawyer, Mark Heller, said in court Tuesday that his client has no criminal record. She was later driven away in a silver Rolls Royce.
The arrest comes just months after Lindsay completed her latest stint in rehab.
Lindsay Lohan was spotted by photographers at her mother's Merrick, Long Island, home following Dina Lohan's arrest.
long island news, long island, drunk driving, long island news
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 38 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 18 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins 12 min ago
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
16 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
18 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp...
12 min ago