Long Island News
Dina Lohan pleads not guilty, loses license in Long Island DWI case
NASSAU COUNTY (WABC) -- Dina Lohan, mother of troubled actress Lindsay Lohan, was in court Tuesday to face a drunk driving charge.
The 50-year-old Lohan was pulled over for speeding and arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated on the Northern State Parkway on Long Island on September 12.
A breath test showed she had a blood-alcohol level that was more than double the state's legal limit of .08 percent.
She was issued tickets for DWI and speeding. She pleaded not guilty Tuesday and was released with a suspended license and without bail.
Dina Lohan's lawyer, Mark Heller, said in court Tuesday that his client has no criminal record. She was later driven away in a silver Rolls Royce.
The arrest comes just months after Lindsay completed her latest stint in rehab.
Lindsay Lohan was spotted by photographers at her mother's Merrick, Long Island, home following Dina Lohan's arrest.
long island news, long island, drunk driving, long island news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler 54 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield 4 min ago
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- Suspect questioned after body found in container 46 min ago
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58 26 min ago
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- Pope Francis celebrates Easter with prayers for peace 39 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
54 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos