Long Island News
Woman charged with Huntington Station pharmacy robbery
HUNTINGTON STATION, N.Y. (WABC) -- A Suffolk County woman is under arrest on charges of robbing a pharmacy in Huntingon Station.
Police say 55-year old Tina Alfani entered the Stat Script Pharmacy Friday and passed a note to the clerk at the pharmacy counter and demanded narcotic drugs.
According to police, the clerk and the pharmacist complied with Alfani's demands, and she fled on foot. No one was injured.
Officers apprehended Alfani a short time later.
She was charged with Robbery 3rd Degree, Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 7th Degree and Tampering with Physical Evidence.
long island news, long island, huntington, robbery, long island news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash