Long Island News
Woman charged with Huntington Station pharmacy robbery
HUNTINGTON STATION, N.Y. (WABC) -- A Suffolk County woman is under arrest on charges of robbing a pharmacy in Huntingon Station.
Police say 55-year old Tina Alfani entered the Stat Script Pharmacy Friday and passed a note to the clerk at the pharmacy counter and demanded narcotic drugs.
According to police, the clerk and the pharmacist complied with Alfani's demands, and she fled on foot. No one was injured.
Officers apprehended Alfani a short time later.
She was charged with Robbery 3rd Degree, Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 7th Degree and Tampering with Physical Evidence.
long island news, long island, huntington, robbery, long island news
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms
- Man arrested in Queens anti-Muslim harassment on bus
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span
- Queens serial robber caught on surveillance camera
- Man caught on camera using cloned ATM card 7 min ago
- BridgeGate panel could call Gov. Chris Christie to testify 59 min ago
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87 7 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 47 min ago