Long Island News
Long Island bank teller accused of stealing from customer
WANTAGH (WABC) -- A Long Island bank teller is accused of stealing from one of his customers.
Police say 26-year old Osbourne Heron of Roosevelt forged withdrawal slips from an 82-year old customer at the Investors Bank in Wantagh.
Heron allegedly filled out slips and forged the victim's name on nine separate occasions between July 2013 and September 2013.
He's accused of stealing more than $32,000.
Heron was arrested at the bank Friday afternoon. He is charged with third-degree Grand Larceny and second-degree Forgery.
long island news, long island, roosevelt, theft, bank, long island news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet 52 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control 23 min ago
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner 12 min ago
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks head
- Photos: Stolen jewelry items in Ramsey robbery
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for...
52 min ago