Long Island News
Long Island bank teller accused of stealing from customer
WANTAGH (WABC) -- A Long Island bank teller is accused of stealing from one of his customers.
Police say 26-year old Osbourne Heron of Roosevelt forged withdrawal slips from an 82-year old customer at the Investors Bank in Wantagh.
Heron allegedly filled out slips and forged the victim's name on nine separate occasions between July 2013 and September 2013.
He's accused of stealing more than $32,000.
Heron was arrested at the bank Friday afternoon. He is charged with third-degree Grand Larceny and second-degree Forgery.
long island news, long island, roosevelt, theft, bank, long island news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ 13 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide 46 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss 23 min ago
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area 17 min ago
- Motorists line up at gas stations, prepare...
46 min ago
- NYC Agencies preparing for first snowfall...
58 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos