Long Island News
Long Island Walmart employee accused of sexually abusing boy
ISLANDIA (WABC) -- An employee of a Long Island Walmart is under arrest on charges of sexually abusing a boy in the store's bathroom Saturday night.
Suffolk County Police say 22-year old Matthew Bulmer lured a 5-year-old boy who was in the store in Islandia with his mother into the bathroom and sexually abused him.
Bulmer, of Islip Terrace, was charged with Sex Abuse 1st Degree and Acting in a Manner to Injure a Child.
He was to be arraigned Sunday at First District Court in Central Islip.
long island news, long island, wal-mart, sex abuse, long island news
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Fire inside the Marriott Marquis in Times Square
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide