Long Island News
Long Island Walmart employee accused of sexually abusing boy
ISLANDIA (WABC) -- An employee of a Long Island Walmart is under arrest on charges of sexually abusing a boy in the store's bathroom Saturday night.
Suffolk County Police say 22-year old Matthew Bulmer lured a 5-year-old boy who was in the store in Islandia with his mother into the bathroom and sexually abused him.
Bulmer, of Islip Terrace, was charged with Sex Abuse 1st Degree and Acting in a Manner to Injure a Child.
He was to be arraigned Sunday at First District Court in Central Islip.
long island news, long island, wal-mart, sex abuse, long island news
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 45 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span
- Queens serial robber caught on surveillance camera
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
45 min ago