Long Island News
Long Island Walmart employee accused of sexually abusing boy
ISLANDIA (WABC) -- An employee of a Long Island Walmart is under arrest on charges of sexually abusing a boy in the store's bathroom Saturday night.
Suffolk County Police say 22-year old Matthew Bulmer lured a 5-year-old boy who was in the store in Islandia with his mother into the bathroom and sexually abused him.
Bulmer, of Islip Terrace, was charged with Sex Abuse 1st Degree and Acting in a Manner to Injure a Child.
He was to be arraigned Sunday at First District Court in Central Islip.
long island news, long island, wal-mart, sex abuse, long island news
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 29 min ago
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Dead cats found in bags hanging from tree in Yonkers 7 min ago
- 14.5 pound baby born in Boston
- 2 injured in elevator accident in Manhattan building 1 min ago
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos