Long Island News
Long Island Walmart employee accused of sexually abusing boy
ISLANDIA (WABC) -- An employee of a Long Island Walmart is under arrest on charges of sexually abusing a boy in the store's bathroom Saturday night.
Suffolk County Police say 22-year old Matthew Bulmer lured a 5-year-old boy who was in the store in Islandia with his mother into the bathroom and sexually abused him.
Bulmer, of Islip Terrace, was charged with Sex Abuse 1st Degree and Acting in a Manner to Injure a Child.
He was to be arraigned Sunday at First District Court in Central Islip.
long island news, long island, wal-mart, sex abuse, long island news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says 12 min ago
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos