Long Island News
2nd Farmingdale High School burglary suspect arrested
FARMINGDALE (WABC) -- Police on Long Island have arrested a second suspect in connection with a pair of burglaries at Farmingdale High School.
Stephanie McGuire, 21, was taken into custody after allegedly breaking in to the school on October 8.
She and 21-year-old Stephanie Bristol are accused of stealing electronic gear and then selling it to a pawn shop.
According to detectives, the girls entered Farmingdale High School through an open door and removed a Kindle tablet and digital electronic scales from multiple classrooms.
The investigation determined that Bristol had entered the school on September 25 and removed five calculators that were also recovered from the same pawn shop.
Bristol was arrested on October 11 at her residence.
Both women are charged with burglary and criminal possession of stolen property.
long island news, long island, farmingdale, burglary, long island news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos