Long Island News
2nd Farmingdale High School burglary suspect arrested
FARMINGDALE (WABC) -- Police on Long Island have arrested a second suspect in connection with a pair of burglaries at Farmingdale High School.
Stephanie McGuire, 21, was taken into custody after allegedly breaking in to the school on October 8.
She and 21-year-old Stephanie Bristol are accused of stealing electronic gear and then selling it to a pawn shop.
According to detectives, the girls entered Farmingdale High School through an open door and removed a Kindle tablet and digital electronic scales from multiple classrooms.
The investigation determined that Bristol had entered the school on September 25 and removed five calculators that were also recovered from the same pawn shop.
Bristol was arrested on October 11 at her residence.
Both women are charged with burglary and criminal possession of stolen property.
long island news, long island, farmingdale, burglary, long island news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 41 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual 55 min ago
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Golden Globes nominations announced 46 min ago
- Newtown school shooting vigils planned for Thursday
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- George Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker after big loss
- Software engineer teaches homeless man how to code
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Washington Bridge closures announced...
57 min ago
- Baruch College student dies in apparent...
55 min ago
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
41 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos