Long Island News
Long Island man accused of throwing party on someone else's property
HUNTINGTON STATION (WABC) -- A Long Island man is accused of throwing a big bash on someone else's property.
Police say Richard Hall hosted a party in an abandoned warehouse in Huntington Station on Friday night.
Officers responded to a complaint about the event, and found 560 people in the building. Investigators say it was an unsafe situation, because the building does not have fire alarms, sprinklers, or sufficient exits.
Hall was arraigned on criminal nuisance charges.
long island news, long island, huntington, suffolk county news, party, long island news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 19 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident