Long Island News
Sag Harbor clothing store owner robbed at gunpoint
SAG HARBOR (WABC) -- Suffolk County Crime Stoppers is offering a $5,000 reward after an armed robbery at a clothing store in Sag Harbor.
Police say a man and a woman entered the Corner Closet on Main Street Tuesday night and forced the owner at gunpoint into a storage area, where she was tied up.
Investigators released a sketch of one of the suspects.
The couple is accused of taking off with several designer handbags and accessories.
The victim was able to free herself from the restraints and was uninjured.
The first suspect is described as as a Hispanic man in his late 20s to early 30s, approximately 5-foot-3 tall with brown hair and wearing a black sweatshirt and jeans.
The second is a Hispanic woman in her late 20s to early 30s, approximately 5-foot-5 with brown hair and wearing a fuchsia sweater vest over a black hooded sweatshirt and jeans.
Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential.
long island news, long island, robbery, suffolk county news, long island news
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Day Parade 53 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament 2 min ago
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Up Close with Diana Williams
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos