Long Island News
Condos destroyed in Ridge fire
RIDGE, N.Y. (WABC) -- A condo complex in Suffolk County on Long Island was completely gutted by fire.
Several fire departments were called out to Ridge, to battle the flames on Monday afternoon at 233 Blackpool Court, a one-story building with four apartments in the Leisure Village complex.
Four condos were damaged or destroyed, leaving eight people homeless.
Everyone managed to escape safely.
There's no word on what started this fire.
long island news, long island, ridge, fire, long island news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 14 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident