Long Island News
Long Island hunters rescued after boat capsizes
OCEANSIDE, New York (WABC) -- Police say four Long Island duck hunters have been treated for hypothermia after their boat capsized.
Nassau County police say the incident occurred just before 7 a.m. Thursday in Oceanside.
The boat was near the marshes of Hewlett Harbor when it overturned.
Other boaters helped rescue the men, who range in age from 21 to 55.
long island news, long island, long island news
- Bronx sweep nets dozens of suspected gang members 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads 46 min ago
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area 41 min ago
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View" 24 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 4 dead, 280 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 1 min ago
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
46 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos