Long Island News
Long Island man accused of recording employees in bathroom
BRENTWOOD, N.Y. (WABC) -- A Suffolk County man is accused of recording his female employees using the bathroom.
The recordings allegedly took place at Foto Y Video Alexander on Suffolk Avenue in Brentwood.
A 24-year-old female employee discovered images of herself on her boss' computer. The images were captured without her knowledge while she was in the studio's bathroom.
Detectives conducted an investigation and discovered a remote recording device hidden in the business' bathroom. Recordings of another employee, a 19-year-old woman, were also discovered.
The owner of the business, William Iglesias, 39, was arraigned Tuesday on charges of Unlawful Surveillance 2nd Degree, a class E Felony. Bond was set at $50,000.
Temporary orders of protection were issued for the two employees.
Detectives ask anyone with information regarding this incident to contact the Third Squad at 631-854-5352 or to call Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-220-TIPS. All calls will remain confidential.
long island news, long island, long island news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 13 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 13 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
13 min ago