Long Island News
Medford couple arrested in string of business robberies
MEDFORD (WABC) -- A couple of accused of robbing at least 15 businesses on Long Island are under arrest and facing charges.
Suffolk County police say 29-year-old Christopher Marino and 23-year-old girlfriend Jamie Greco, both of Medford, began their spree in early December and targeted including fast-food restaurants and gas stations.
They say he stole the cash, while she operated as a getaway driver.
Six of the incidents happened at Subway restaurants and four others at gas stations, but the couple allegedly also robbed a KFC, Carvel, 7-Eleven, Mobil on the Run and Royal Market.
They are charged with 13 counts of first-degree robbery and two counts of first-degree attempted robbery. They are being held on $3 million bond.
long island news, long island, suffolk county news, medford, long island news, kristin thorne
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks 51 min ago
- Malaysian Airlines asks for help in hunt for missing plane 47 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Brothers plead guilty in Orthodox Jewish divorce scandal 19 min ago
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Good Samaritans rescue woman from burning car
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- LI hospital warns of possible blood...
15 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos