Los Angeles News
Los Angeles drive-by shooting leaves man dead
LOS ANGELES -- Authorities are investigating a fatal drive-by shooting in unincorporated Los Angeles.
The shooting happened around 12:15 a.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of West 92nd Street.
L.A. County sheriff's homicide detectives say a 24-year-old man was standing in front of an apartment complex when he was shot by someone in a passing vehicle. Deputies found the man lying in the hallway of the complex with a gunshot wound.
The victim was transported to a local hospital where he died. His name has not been released.
No suspect or vehicle description has been made available.
Anyone with information about this case was asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS.
shooting, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- Success Academy parents to sue in charter school fight 44 min ago
- Obama to meet with Ukraine prime minister Wednesday 28 min ago
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies 6 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos