New Jersey News
1 critical after NJ police chase ends with crash
PASSAIC (WABC) -- A police chase that started in Clifton ended with a crash on Route 21 in Passaic, injuring at least one person.
The vehicle was pursued northbound on Route 21 when it crashed between exits 12 and 13 just before 9:30 p.m. Wednesday.
One of the people in the crashed car was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Paterson with critical injuries. One police officer was also treated for minor injuries.
The crash caused traffic delays on northbound Route 21 for hours.
The chase started when Clifton police were investigating a possible abduction.
new jersey, passaic county, clifton, police chase, new jersey news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos