New Jersey News
FEMA to assess blizzard damage in NJ
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- Monday in New Jersey, federal officials will tour the state to assess the damage from last week's blizzard.
Governor Christie called the storm the fifth worst in the last century.
He asked FEMA for disaster relief for the state's 13 hardest hit counties.
More than 500 cars were stranded on New Jersey's highways during the height of the storm.
new jersey, blizzard, chris christie, new jersey news
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos