New Jersey News
Firefighters battle 3-alarm fire in Union
UNION, N.J. (WABC) -- A 3-alarm fire burned through an apartment building in Union, New Jersey.
The fire started around 6:15 p.m. Thursday on S. Springfield Avenue.
There was heavy fire reported on the second floor of the building and in the attic.
No one was injured.
Firefighters were slowed up a bit getting to the scene because of the snow, but the bigger issue was extending the fire hoses through the almost 2 feet of snow on the ground.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
new jersey, fire, union, new jersey news
- Mike Woodson out as head coach of Knicks
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Coney Island double stabbing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos