New Jersey News
Potholes becoming big problem for commuters
Thursday, February 03, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- If you're out driving in New York City, you know this brutal winter has left potholes everywhere.
On an average day, the city fills some 2,000 potholes.
But this winter it can't fix them fast enough.
To file a claim, go to CLICK HERE.
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new jersey, hoboken, snow, snow storm, snow removal, new jersey news
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Two lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Metro-North derailment sparks rules review
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen