New Jersey News
Innocent bystander shot in Elizabeth, NJ
ELIZABETH, NJ (WABC) -- Police in Elizabeth, New Jersey are investigating the shooting of an innocent bystander.
Investigators say a man driving in a car was hit by a bullet along Salem Avenue.
It happened just after 8:30 p.m. Sunday.
The man crashed into a parked car after he was shot.
He was rushed to a local hospital and is listed in serious condition.
new jersey, shooting, elizabeth, new jersey news
- Islam at center of 9/11 Memorial criticism
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool 22 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Boy found dead on building scaffolding in Bronx
- Yanks pitcher Pineda ejected for substance on neck
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Gunfire in Central Islip after drug deal goes bad
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos