New Jersey News
Apartment fire leaves 12 homeless in Elizabeth
ELIZABETH (WABC) -- A fourth-alarm fire burned through an apartment building in Elizabeth Monday morning, leaving a dozen residents homeless.
The fire broke out in an apartment building on Garden Street just before 2 a.m.
Heavy flames shot through the roof, sending residents fleeing.
At least 12 residents were left homeless by the fire.
One firefighter was hospitalized with back injuries.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
new jersey, elizabeth, fire, new jersey news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet 43 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run 52 min ago
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control 14 min ago
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner 3 min ago
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks head
- Photos: Stolen jewelry items in Ramsey robbery
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for...
43 min ago