New Jersey News
Two survive NJ plane crash
FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP, NJ -- Two people escaped serious injury when a small plane crashed in northern New Jersey on Saturday afternoon.
Franklin Township police say the crash occurred around 1 p.m. in the Somerset County community. The two people in the plane - who were not identified - were taken to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick for treatment of injuries that were not considered life-threatening.
No one on the ground was injured in the incident. But traffic was detoured around the area while investigators collected evidence.
Further details on the crash, including the type of plane involved, were not immediately disclosed.
new jersey, plane crash, new jersey news
- LIRR train derails in East River tunnel
- AccuWeather Forecast: Spotty Storm
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Victim of attempted robbery falls out window
- Suspect shot and killed in Newark robbery attempt
- Teacher suspended after alleged sending threatening voicemail
- Passenger arrested after incident on Newark-bound flight
- LI 7-Eleven owners accused of human smuggling
- NYC plans composting program to recycle food scraps
- abcnews: Murnaghans Face Backlash After Sarah's Lung...
- Actor Jeff Garlin won't face vandalism charges in LA
- Photos: Hong Kong-Newark Plane disturbance
- Photos: Miss Connecticut crowned Miss USA
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos