New Jersey News
Colleges on alert for man stalking female students
NEW BRUNSWICK (WABC) -- Authorities have put out a warning about man accused of accosting and attempting to lure female college students.
The man is 68-year-old Tony Kadyhrob.
He was released on bail after he allegedly harassed a 19-year-old student as she walked through the Rider University parking lot around 2:30 p.m. on March 28.
He was spotted at The College of New Jersey on April 1. Security removed and barred him from campus, officials said.
The Trenton Times reports that a municipal court judge has since barred him from all college campuses and other schools in the state. He was also ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.
Reached at home by the newspaper, Kadyhrob called his situation and the judge's ruling "a joke."
He says he's confident he will be found innocent.
Kadyhrob is not wanted by police at this time but students are being asked to stay alert.
new jersey, princeton university, rutgers university, the college of new jersey, new jersey news
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade