New Jersey News
Alleged NJ student stalker undergoing psych evaluation
NEW BRUNSWICK (WABC) -- A man accused of stalking female college students in New Jersey is now undergoing psychiatric treatment.
Kadyhrob was arrested last week after a student at Rider University accused him of pulling her arm and trying to lure her into his car.
Days after that, police escorted him away from The College of New Jersey.
A municipal court judge barred him from all college campuses and other schools in the state.
Reached at home by the Trenton Times, Kadyhrob called his situation and the judge's ruling "a joke." He says he's confident he will be found innocent.
Kadyhrob is not wanted by police at this time, but students are being asked to stay alert.
new jersey, princeton university, rutgers university, the college of new jersey, new jersey news
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Malaysia Airlines says plane went missing 32 min ago
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD 24 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85 58 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos