New Jersey News
Minor injuries when bus hits parked SUV in AC
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. -- Several passengers sustained minor injuries early Sunday when the Greyhound bus they were riding in collided with parked sport utility vehicle in Atlantic City.
Police say the crash occurred around 4:30 a.m. on North Ohio Avenue.
No one was in the SUV at the time. But further details on the accident, including how many people were on the bus and how many were injured, were not immediately available.
Officials say all the injured were taken to AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center's city campus, where they were treated and released later Sunday morning.
The accident remains under investigation.
new jersey, bus accident, atlantic city, new jersey news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos