New Jersey News
Minor injuries when bus hits parked SUV in AC
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. -- Several passengers sustained minor injuries early Sunday when the Greyhound bus they were riding in collided with parked sport utility vehicle in Atlantic City.
Police say the crash occurred around 4:30 a.m. on North Ohio Avenue.
No one was in the SUV at the time. But further details on the accident, including how many people were on the bus and how many were injured, were not immediately available.
Officials say all the injured were taken to AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center's city campus, where they were treated and released later Sunday morning.
The accident remains under investigation.
new jersey, bus accident, atlantic city, new jersey news
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms
- Man arrested in Queens anti-Muslim harassment on bus 1 min ago
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span 1 min ago
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Boston rice cooker suspect sent to psych hospital 21 min ago
- Boston rice cooker suspect sent to psych...
21 min ago