New Jersey News
Minor injuries when bus hits parked SUV in AC
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. -- Several passengers sustained minor injuries early Sunday when the Greyhound bus they were riding in collided with parked sport utility vehicle in Atlantic City.
Police say the crash occurred around 4:30 a.m. on North Ohio Avenue.
No one was in the SUV at the time. But further details on the accident, including how many people were on the bus and how many were injured, were not immediately available.
Officials say all the injured were taken to AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center's city campus, where they were treated and released later Sunday morning.
The accident remains under investigation.
new jersey, bus accident, atlantic city, new jersey news
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Man hacked to death in apparent terror attack
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Operation Swill: cheap booze in premium liquor bottles
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale
- abcnews: Man Shot by FBI Was About to Sign Murder...
- OTRC: 'Man of Steel' trailer, with General Zod
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos