New Jersey News
3,000 participate in Lincoln Tunnel Challenge
Monday, April 18, 2011
WEEHAWKEN, N.J. (WABC) -- More than 3,000 runners and walkers raised nearly $200,000 for Special Olympics New Jersey in the 25th annual Lincoln Tunnel Challenge.
The participants got an up-close view of the tunnel.
Rich Bennett of Waldwick told The Record newspaper it was almost like "one of those movies where all the people are gone."
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new jersey, new york city, lincoln tunnel, new jersey news
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx 34 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- Jersey City water main break isolated; Water back on
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito 21 min ago
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
34 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos