New Jersey News
3,000 participate in Lincoln Tunnel Challenge
Monday, April 18, 2011
WEEHAWKEN, N.J. (WABC) -- More than 3,000 runners and walkers raised nearly $200,000 for Special Olympics New Jersey in the 25th annual Lincoln Tunnel Challenge.
The participants got an up-close view of the tunnel.
Rich Bennett of Waldwick told The Record newspaper it was almost like "one of those movies where all the people are gone."
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new jersey, new york city, lincoln tunnel, new jersey news
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87 52 min ago
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn 19 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog 1 min ago
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87 10 min ago
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
Eyewitness News Links