New Jersey News
Eric LeGrand makes broadcast debut
PISCATAWAY, NJ (WABC) -- An injured Rutgers football player has returned to the field but in a very different role.
It's been nearly 7 months since LeGrand suffered a serious spinal injury during a game against Army on Oct. 16.
LeGrand said after the game, "It was a great time. [I]...feel pretty comfortable doing this."
LeGrand says he is now thinking about a career as a sports broadcaster.
new jersey, piscataway, rutgers university, eric legrand, new jersey news
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Malaysia Airlines says plane went missing 46 min ago
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD 38 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos